CASE will be the leader in working for every educator to build scientific literacy and agency for themselves and for all students.
CASE leads the promotion of high-quality, equitable science education through advocacy, collaboration, and communication. Recognizing that science has a profound influence on our lives, our local environments, and our world. CASE fosters a community focused on enhancing scientific and environmental literacy and agency for all.
CASE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) membership organization that:
- Represents science educators statewide—in every science discipline at every grade level, Kindergarten through University.
- Demonstrates leadership in science education in the state by organizing and participating in statewide reform initiatives, and provides leadership opportunities for members who wish to serve on state advisory committees, including framework, standards, and textbook committees.
- Works to ensure that the interests of science educators are represented at the state level, with legislators and state education policy-makers. Learn about some successes achieved on your behalf, and what our current policy priorities are.
- Publishes California Classroom Science , a bi-monthly e-newspaper packed with news, information, resources, ideas, and activities of current interest to science educators.
- Sponsors the California Science Education Conference, the largest state conference designed specifically for science educators statewide.
- Recognizes excellence by sponsoring awards programs for both students and teachers.
- Is supported by local and subject area science educator groups, and promotes their membership and activities.
- CASE invites membership from elementary, middle school, high school, and college teachers and informal science educators, and provides representation for all levels on our Board of Directors.
MEMBERSHIP DUES REDUCED:
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Enjoy a full year of CASE membership with our limited time reduced prices! This special offer ends October 31!